วันเสาร์ที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2566

Women from the Paralell Universe.


Gift stumbled and crashed into a metal pole on the sidewalk, blacking out as she hit the ground. When she woke up, she found herself in a strange world that was eerily similar to her own. Everything was the same, the buildings, the people, but something felt off.
As she made her way to work, she realized that she was in the same building but on a different floor. She quickly asked her boss for a sick day and went to see a psychiatrist, but the doctor declared her to be perfectly sane.
Meanwhile, in another universe, a girl named Gip was living a completely different life. Unlike Gift, Gip loved the nightlife and was known for being tricky. But when Gift and Gip found each other on the street corner, their lives would never be the same.
The two women soon realized that they had switched places and were living each other's lives. Gift was horrified by the thought of living Gip's wild lifestyle, but Gip was having the time of her life in Gift's more sedate world.
The two women met in the hospital canteen, where Gift was having lunch. They were both shocked and amazed to see each other, but as they talked and got to know each other, they began to understand that their life exchange was a gift in disguise.
Gift learned to embrace the fun and excitement of Gip's world, while Gip found a sense of calm and stability in Gift's world. They both returned to their own universes, grateful for the experience and the lessons they had learned.


Gip: Yeah, I'm fine. I feel like I know you too.
Gift: Wait, you're not from this world, are you?
Gip: What do you mean?
Gift: I think we switched lives or something. I'm Gift from the parallel universe.
Gip: No way! I'm Gip from this universe.
Gift: How did this happen?
Gip: I don't know. But I'm glad we finally met. I've been living your life for who knows how long.
Gift: Same here. I've been living your life, it's been crazy.
Gip: So, what's it like in your world?
Gift: It's a lot like this one, but different in small ways. I work on a different floor of the same building as you.
Gip: That's wild. And what's it like living my life?
Gift: It's been a big change. I'm not used to the nightlife and the tricks you play.
Gip: Sorry about that. I guess we have to figure out how to switch back.
Gift: Yeah, we do. But for now, let's just enjoy learning about each other's lives.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: